SDREAM X 750S All-terrain Folding Ebike
Powered by a 750W brushless DC motor, and with the torque sensor's benefit, it's even easier with your pedal efforts and goes faster; enjoy more fun with your SDREAM X Folding Ebike.
SDREAM X Folding Ebike is equipped with the front & middle suspension, which effectively neutralizes the whole body's vibration.Introducing the front and rear mechanical disc brakes, SDREAM X possesses unprecedented and responsive braking force that provides the best control on any terrain.
When you want to boost your ride, turn on the display and select the optimal pedal-assist level that ranges from 0 to 6, and you can enjoy the fun with speed. With the color LCD and the super bright display, there's no confusion when cycling in the sun. SDREAM X is engineered to liberate your nature.
SDREAM Ur 500X Folding Commuter Ebike
The responsive torque sensor and 500W powerful motor make the acceleration just a thought away. Six pedal-assist levels help conquer most of the demanding terrains while boosting the endless fun.
Advanced folding mechanism with built-in magnets takes just seconds to collapse the bike down to a third of its size.
Patented center hub vibration damping suspension allows the UR to neutralize 95% of vibration, even on rough terrain.
NOTE: Self-pickup in Azusa CA ONLY
Applies to sample sale ebikes only.
The sample ebikes are available for pickup at our Azusa warehouse only, and won't accept logistics delivery.
Returns (If applicable)
Returns are allowed after seven (7) days of the pick up date. The e-bike must be in the same condition that you pick it up and must include all accessories included (charger, keys, hardware, etc.).
- You must receive prior authorization from ACTbikes.
- Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return.
- Returns are not allowed after seven (7) days of the pick up date.
- Returned ebike must be brought back to Azusa's warehouse by customer within 3 business days after receiving return authorization from ACTbikes.
Refunds (If applicable)
Refunds will be made within 3 business days after the e-bike is received and inspected.
The product to be sent back to ACTbikes must not have man-made damage, otherwise, we will charge a depreciation fee (10% - 25% of the purchase price) according to the degree of damage.
Refunds will be made in the same manner the original purchase was made.
In order to undertake a valid return, you must obtain written approval for such a return from ACTbikes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase, photos of the item(s) you are about to return. Any Products sent back to ACTbikes by you without the written consent of ACTbikes shall be rejected.
All ACTbikes sample e-bikes, and their individual Covered Components, are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year. This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States e-bike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- This Limited Warranty only applies to the original owner of an e-Bike purchased from ACTbikes’s online or physical storefront.
- The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the e-bike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the e-bike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferees of the e-bikes.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of defective parts as listed below.
- All listed parts are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
Electrical parts: Motor, controller, display, battery, speed sensor, torque sensor.
Mechanical parts: Forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, throttle, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware.
All listed parts will only be shipped within the continental United States.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Wear and tear of any listed part.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to listed parts resulting from failure to follow instructions in the e-bike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the e-bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ACTbikes will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ACTbikes.
Credit Card Chargebacks:
If any e-bike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the e-bike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
- Contact the ACTbikes Service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at (+1)626-615-2458. The Service team will initially work with you on the problem with your e-bike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Service team determines that a listed part must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective listed part and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement listed part, the Service team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new listed part into your e-bike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a listed part, unless ACTbikes agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement listed parts under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED LISTED PARTS MUST BE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERS, OTHERWISE ACTbikes WILL NOT REPLACE ANY LISTED PART UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.